discipleSHIFT is about change.
I believe that the next breed of Believers will not be called by their denominational names but only by His Name: followers of Jesus Christ. They will not be merely called ‘Christians,’ but ‘priests of God’ whose commission is to go and make disciples; they will be the ‘church going’ community, not church-goers.
10 mega-shift in Disciple-making
- From Traditional Discipleship to Intentional-Relational Discipleship
- From One-man Discipling Everybody to One-another Making Disciples to Everybody.
- From Discipling the Believer Already to Making Disciples to Non-Believing.
- From Discipling to Make Disciples
- From Pastor-led to Spirit-led
- From Pastoring to Parenting
- From Classroom Teaching to Relational Teaching
- From Church-goer Christian to Church-going Community of Families
- From Visitation to Habitation
- From Many Branches of Christianity to Unity in One Body